Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wht should be my next step?

Dear Ganpat,
    As I was presuming, Chakradharpur Railway Division did not reply to my query. The last date was 22nd September I have added 3 more days as per your advise. I dont think they will reply becoz I have read ithat that division dont reply many queries. I think now I have to appeal. Will please help me in appealing?? To whom shold I appeal and is there is any format and procedure for it?
    Thanking You my E mail id is #############

› Find content similar to: Wht should be my next step?

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 25-09-07 at 09:46 AM. Reason: live email links deleted to prevent spamming, send the email link via PM please

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear Hemant,
    As per my information Chakradarpur comes under South Eastern Railways. The AA for submission of appeals as per SER web-site is the DRM. Please find out the address of the DRM of the SERly Head Quarters and send him the appeal.

As regards the format, please go through the suggestions of Shri Manoj Pai in his reply to the thread How to draft First Appeal and things will become clear to you. Never forget that our portal is a rich repository of the finest details available on RTI.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Ganpat, I am appealing to First appellate.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet View Post
    Dear Gasnpat,
    I also submitted query like q 1 as above. asking some reason . But simple reply I received " It is not within the ambit of RTI. Also asked Q2 & Q3 , but no proper reply has been provided. Please let me know whether I can ask the public authority that what is the reason of Govt. Deptt, to help the corrupt persons years after years ? what way this type of query may be framed. The 1st appeal & 2nd appeal submitted , but no response received from their end, even in one case the relevant paters were not available in the file, during inspection. No file noting etc were seen. We were told ---- this is the procedure of our file keeping. WHAT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN OUR FILE, WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION to furnish any information. In 15. 05.07 one Chief of the Govt. Deptt. simply mentioned" No record is available in the concerned. " in 14 queries out of 19 asked for in three applications. During hearing of the appeal, when I produced the proof of the document which was submitted in that office with office seal and signed receipt, they did not bother at all, and A.A informed samething--'not available in our records" Second appeal is to be prepared . Any body would suggest me the proper way of drafting this matter for the 2nd appeal ?-- Abhijeet
    You had some very important points, kindly start another thread so that we may bring out the issue. Your important post is eating up the other thread.
    Thank You

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Ganpat,
    I had filed an appeal to first appellate Authority on 11/10/2007 though 15 days has passed,I have not received the Ackonwledgement of my Registered letter. What is the time limt for appeal to 2nd appellate. Is it 30 days here too? Kindly suggest me wht should be my next action?
    Hemant

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Ganpat,
    I had appealed to 1st appellate as per your advise and questionaries framed by you, but there was no response from APIO chakradharpur division, I found from the site the 1st appellate is Addl General Manager, South Eastern railway, I appealed therea calcutta and surprisingly there is no response from 1st appellate too kindly let me know wht next stap I should take??
    Awaiting your advise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The first appellate authority has to decide the first appeal within a period of 30 days. Howerver, the AA can extend the period for 15 days (Total 45 DAYS) for the reasons to be recorded in writing. If the appeal is not decided within this period, the applicant may file second appeal with the Information Commission within a period of 90 days. However, in the second appeal , it should be made clear that the first appeal was filed, but the same was not decided with in the specified time

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friends,
    I appealed to first appellate under section 19 on 10/10/2007 but to my utter dismay I did not get any descision from 1st appellate too. Can any one guide me wht should I do now. I am prefering an appeal to CIC. Can any one inform me the process of filing appeal to CIC.