Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, New User

Hi,

My name is Rahul Jain, i am a software professional working with a MNC. Can somebody tell me about the process to use RTI? Like for example, roads in our area are quite bad and for years there have been no repairs done for them. Can I use RTI to get it done, Dont know?

Looking forward to some suggestions from you all, probably i am over expecting, not sure?

Thanx,
    Rahul

› Find content similar to: Hi, New User

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Hi, New User

Hello Rahul,
    Welcome to RTI India. Please spare some time to go through the various sections and threads in the forum. You will get a lot of ideas about using RTI for the benefit of the community. As regards your query on bad roads, I will just refer you to one link here- Fighting for better roads - through information act. There are several other threads also available on the same subject to which our members have contributed their views. You can use the search facility available in the forum to locate and view those posts.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Welcome Rahul to RTI India, have a nice time with us here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you may consider visiting RTI help centre or clinic in ur city.May i at this stage suggest to organisers of this site to post details of such clinics etc. in different cities so that members and other visitors can get help by visit or e-mail

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hello,
    Kindly post this as a suggestion in the suggestion and feedback forum, so that we may incorporate such information in coming time.
    Thank You for the very good suggestion.
    Regards,

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Rahul,

This thread is only for introduction purposes.
    Please post your querries in the relevant thread.
    Please read:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/ask-rt...using-rti.html

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android