Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting reply to an RTI application from Indian Embassy in Washington DC

Re: Interesting reply to an RTI application from Indian Embassy in Washington DC

Yes. Dept. of Post website is down and the other link is not available right now.

No problem.

Try this link here. for the list of Public Authorities covered by the Postal Dept.

Otherwise all these files are available with me and I can share the same with you if you are interested.

Sidharth

p.s. I am also getting error messages in RTIindia.org site. Lots of mySQL errors at the top of the page and the site is loading slowly. Perhaps the admins are doing some backend jobs.

Last edited by sidmis; 12-07-08 at 12:01 PM.

Re: Interesting reply to an RTI application from Indian Embassy in Washington DC

Why don't you just post these on the DIRECTORY section of this site as well? They seem to be of more general relevance. Else send me the files on email. Thanks. Best, -Murgie

Curiously, for SEBI and RBI, the PIO names on this list are so different from the ones on the SEBI and RBI websites. And from recent experience I think the names on the SEBI and RBI websites are correct. Best, -Murgie

Curiously, for SEBI and RBI, the PIO names on this list are so different from the ones on the SEBI and RBI websites. And from recent experience I think the names on the SEBI and RBI websites are correct. Best, -Murgie
    Officials officiating as PIOs keep changing. That's not an issue since RTI requests are made to the PIO by designation. What's important is the Public Authorities covered under the scheme.

Did you find any descrepancies in Official Designations?

Why don't you just post these on the DIRECTORY section of this site as well?
    The reasons for the same is already mentioned as a p.s. in my post above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android