Thread: Hi from Noida

1. Hi from Noida

Hi

This is my first post. Please accept me as one of the members of the community.

I want to file my application under the RTI Act. as I have no information at all about the ststus of my PF withdrawal application. Substial contribution is held up with the Delhi PF Authorities.

Can anyone suggest to me as to whom I should submit my application?

Best wishes

Peter

2. Re: Hi from Noida

Hello Peter,
    Welcome to RTI India.

Regarding PF, we have had quite some interesting discussions in the recent past. I suggest you to check up the following threads. You are sure to get some ideas on how to proceed further.
    1. How can RTI help me?
    2. Regarding status of the EPF transfer
    3. How to check my Employee Provident Fund balance?
    4. Mr. Himanshu J. Mehta Vs Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Ahmedabad.

3. Re: Hi from Noida

Hi Ganpat:

Thank u very much for the prompt guidance. I shall look through the links and prepare my application.

Regards

Peter

4. Re: Hi from Noida

Welcome Peter to RTI India, have a nice time with us.

5. Re: Hi from Noida

Hi Peter

Wanted to assure that Peter you are not in England and being a Peter Indian be sure that soonest you would get assistance in RTI and later or sooner you would get PF details from the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner in RTI and so from the Office of the Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (North Zone), ..... A-2C, Sector 24, Noida-201301 E-mail:- epfnoidaindia@indiatimes.com

Here you can also file for the infomation under RTI

Goo ahead and keep posted

Abhinav

6. Re: Hi from Noida

Great job Abhinav.

However, I am closing this thread, as this is only the new member introduction forum, and further discussions would clutter the topic.

Regards,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android