Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to file First appeal in Railway

1. Re: How to file First appeal in Railway

Pleasure is all mine

Carry on

Re: How to file First appeal in Railway

Dear Friend,
    Now that I have received all the details from Railway. They have admitted for last 5 months train has not run in time in any single day. I have got the actuall time at which train has run and it is late daily, I dont find any reason to appeal. Because Railway has admitted the train is running late on daily basis. But can any one guide what should be my next step.

3. Re: How to file First appeal in Railway

Dear Hemant,
    I had suggested about five rti questions to your thread Wht should be my next step? on late running of trains. Did you have any chance to ask those questions? If you have received any reply for them, please share the same with the members of this forum.

Dear Ganpat,
    I have filed an RTI about as per your suggestion, I shall share it with you all immediately after I get the reply but till date they have admitted that there is late running. Actually I am preparing my self for the next step too. They will certainly give the names of the persons and there is no punishment to any one, or may side track my query. In that case what I shall do? I am thinking to go for a case as deficiency in services as per consumer protection act or there is any other way. Please guide me.
    Hemant

5. Re: How to file First appeal in Railway

Dear Hemant,
    After some careful thinking, I had suggested those loaded-questions for you. They cannot be simply replied without fixing the responsibility on somebody or other who is expected to ensure the proper running of trains. Let us wait for their answer. Depending on the answers you receive, further course of action can be planned. Our forum has lot of experienced crusaders, who are full of ideas and I am sure they will definitely come out with their best.

Dear Ganpat,
    Thanks, I shall be intimating you the development as soon as I get reply.
    Hemant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12