0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

passport application: Not yet recieved.

i have submitted my passport application form before 8 months ago. till know i have not received my passport. i submitted passport form in varanasi uttar pradesh office. what should i do? please guide me.

› Find content similar to: passport application: Not yet recieved.

Re: passport application: Not yet recieved.

Hello Dear,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Irrespective of the verity that there are several tomfoolery in making of passport, still the Government of India has made things quite straightforward and most of the tribulations arise because of these reasons-
    • Application through middleman
    • Incomplete application
    • Incomplete annexures
    • Fee deposition of Passport as well as the number of stamping pages
    • Shortened or improper permanent address
    • Incomplete affidavits
    Otherwise a passport preparation takes maximum 45 days. In fact in “TATKAL” scheme it takes 24hrs to 36hrs to get a passport, provided one has Annexure “G” attested, paid 500 extra fees, and personally goes to the passport head office.
    Nevertheless I would request you to kindly personally visit the State Passport Officer in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Lucknow</st1:place></st1:City> and try to find out that – WHERE IS THE lacunae? Or you can also log in to this url-, and fill you file ref no to get the present status from Lucknow SPO.<o:p></o:p>
    In case still the problem persists you can always register online and also can ask for the reason under the RTI for the delay…..The Site - Indian Passport, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. Indian Passport, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India<o:p></o:p>
    More over dear friend a passport application delayed beyond a given stipulated timeframe is automatically rejected. So please check your self 1<SUP>st</SUP> , meet the SPO and thereafter choose for RTI option as the matter is concerning Passport.

Abhinav Bohare
    ....The Right Informed
    Last edited by Abhinav Bohare; 21-07-07 at 08:03 AM. Reason: The site address

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Fabulous work Abhinav.

Here are some related threads which might further help in the issue:

Pleasure is all mine