Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My introduction-S. Gopal

1. My introduction-S. Gopal

I am S. Gopal from Bangalore. I am a mechanical engineer with 37 years experience. I ran my own business for 17 years. I am now self-retired. I am concerned Indian citizen.

2. Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

Hello Gopal,
    Welcome to RTI India, and have a great time with us here. I am sure you will be an active member of our community.

Regards,

3. Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

Thanks for the welcome.
    Gopal

Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

Hi Gopal
    Wel come. Be an anctive member here as you have lot of experience in life too. You can guide and guided both. I am of the opinion we dont know from which brain what magical things come. Thats the reason real democratic country flourish becoz every one is free to give there opinion.

5. Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

That is a great thought HK!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

Quote Originally Posted by hkdubey View Post
    Hi Gopal
    You can guide and guided both.
    S Gopal,

Welcome to the forum !

HK,

Honestly, I have learnt much more from the forum than I have given. Mostly, because, to answer some of the querries, I need to read and do some "research" and that increases my knowledge further - not only knowledge about RTI but "General Knowledge" too, about the topic under discussion. It also makes me "think" deeply about some topics/subjects and that energises the grey matter.

7. Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

My purpose is to do whatever is possible in the areas of environment, health and safety with particular focus on the disadvantaged sections of the society.
    Gopal

8. Re: My introduction-S. Gopal

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    S Gopal,

Welcome to the forum !

HK,

Honestly, I have learnt much more from the forum than I have given. Mostly, because, to answer some of the querries, I need to read and do some "research" and that increases my knowledge further - not only knowledge about RTI but "General Knowledge" too, about the topic under discussion. It also makes me "think" deeply about some topics/subjects and that energises the grey matter.
    Karira,

Yo are a true star. Thanks for being what you are now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android