Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical drugs approved by government of India

1. Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

One more action requested.

Dear All,

Millions of people around the world today rely on affordable medicines produced in India. Pharmaceutical company Novartis is taking the Indian government to court to force a change in the country's patent law. If Novartis wins, a major source of affordable medicines for millions of people across the globe could dry up.
    Find out more and sign up to the petition:
    http://www.msf.org/petition_india/international.html
    Gopal

2. Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

Quote Originally Posted by S. Gopal View Post
    I am trying to get the soft copy of the application from Dr. Jacob John. You can also correspond with him at his e-mail ID:[#############]
    Gopal

Kindly do not post the live email link, as they might be grabbed by spam crawlers and may be abused.
    Kindly send the email link via PM/email.

Thank You!

3. Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

Noted for future regarding sending the link..
    Gopal

4. Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

Write to the Ministry of Health who will supply the information or forward your application u/s 6(3) to the correct CPIO

5. Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

This matter is pertaining to Life and Liberty of a person. Ask for information within 48 hrs.

Re: Medical drugs approved by government of India

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    S Gopal,

I am willing to file in AP.
    Do you have soft copies or scanned copies of your application ?
    Then I can just add my name, address, print it out and submit it.

There is a big big racket in India for fake medicines, unauthorised production/manufacture of medicines, prescription of the most costly medicines to patients when cheaper brands with same molecule are available, highest margins to the trade channel and commission/gifts to doctors, etc.
    Lets start with this because it will affect each one of us and our own near and dear ones.
    Dear Mr. S. Gopal,
    I am in total agreement with you, due to own selfish interest prescriptions are written by many doctors, where the same formulation are available at much higher cost to the patient, once you are aware of the generic name of the drug, you can go for economical brand but one problem arises, how can a layman distinguish between a good & trusted brand and an inferior brand?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12