Hi RTI Forum:
We have a situation to respond to:
The Question: Is this permissable? If not - why?
- Two brothers who dont speak to each other yet live in the same home with respective families.
- One brother suddenly decides NOT to pay his share [50%] of the BEST electricity bill - from Ausgust last year.
- BEST agrees to accept the other brother's 50% [without prejudice].
- In March this year BEST removes the electricity meters leaving the flat in darkness.
- The brother who refused to pay his share moves out to his mother in law's flat about a furlong away.
- The other brother wants to avail of a neighbor's gesture of permitting use of a line from theri premise so that this family can have electricity.
- The neighbor is [of course] willing to pay the electricity bill to BEST.
I would appreciate hearing form someone.