Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    43 Post(s)
    13 Thread(s)
    164 Post(s)

Re: E-Filing of RTI application

Dr Deman,

Please read the full thread above regarding online/email RTI applications.

There is no such thing as a RTI Officer or RTI Office.

Your RTI application has to be addressed to the CPIO or SPIO (Centre or State) of the office.
    Each office has to have a PIO and his details have to be available on a board at the entrance of the office as well as on the website.

› Find content similar to: E-Filing of RTI application

Twitter: @cjkarira

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Re: E-Filing of RTI application

Hello my friends,

I am the CEO of RAACI

We are going to start an online service to file RTI's for free in a weeks time. The platform will be very simple where the user will have to fill out the address of PIO and their RTI request into a formatted page. We will print out the request and file the RTI, we will also subsidize the Rs 10 filing fees. Once we get a reply we will scan it and email it to the enquirer who can decide on what steps to take next.

We believe this service can help a lot of people file RTI's conveniently get more information from the government.

We would like to know the thoughts of the RTI community on this before we launch our service.

Please feel free to comment here publicly or you can mail your suggestions to me at rsingh [at] raaci [dot] in , though in reality this service is not online filing in true purpose as we will send physical copies of RTI application and we wills can the replies and send to the applicant, for the common man using our service it is as good as a free online RTI filing.

Raj Singh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234