Topic Identifier

Thread: Framing RTI application for getting notesheet

1. Framing RTI application for getting notesheet

Hello,

I have received the reply of my application seeking information under RTI act from the concerned authority.

Actually I am seeking the internal official notesheet that run between (1) my application for admission to this institute and (2) their one line reply quoting only not accepting the application without any reason, while I was completely eligible for the admission at this time.

Now the PIO of the institute is talking only about my application for admission and their reply but i need intermediate decisions, remarks etc.

Can you please suggest me how can I frame the application now to get that specific information based upon which my application was cancelled?

Thanking you,

Vijay Kumar Vijay.

2. Re: Framing RTI application for getting notesheet

simply asking for the notesheet by which the decision to refuse to provide information was taken should be asked. It can also be added to provide all relevant document relating to the decision.

One must emphasize that in case the information or notesheet is not available, he may be allowed inspection of the file and document.

3. Re: Framing RTI application for getting notesheet

Thank you very much,

Vijaykumarvijay.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android