Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

British India Vrs Free India

Friends,
    We Have got freedom in 1947. To day after 60 years do you really feel we have got freedom. I dont feel so till now becoz only Britisher had left the country but we are ruled by their Law now our people rule us in British way. The RTI Act 2005 has given us way to freedom. We can know what is happening with us at our back, prior to this we were kept in dark in the name of Official secrecy. I hope we will be getting complete freedom only after we all are concious and we will understand what is our right and duties too. This forum has got a great burden to educate as much citizen of India as it can to know what is right to information through which only corruption can be eradicated.
    I hope let all of us discuss this matter and find a way for areal freedom to our country man.

› Find content similar to: British India Vrs Free India

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: British India Vrs Free India

Like the preamble in our Constitution the "Right to Information Act" was enacted and "given it to themselves viz., Officers". It is managed by the senior experts of the Bureaucracy viz., Retired senior bureaucrats protecting their old corrupt practices. This Act is not given to WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA TILL NOW . I think it need hard strugle to achieve this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am working ina govt organisation in that one person was not appointed as per central guidelines. please send me the court orders and rto information.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nalathwad View Post
    i am working ina govt organisation in that one person was not appointed as per central guidelines. please send me the court orders and rto information.
    Do you mean PIO not appointed in the Govt. organisation or do you mean that some officer not appointed as per guidelines ? Please clarify.

Please post the correct querry in the relevant Section:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/ask-fr...-question.html
    Last edited by karira; 05-12-07 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

What Mr. H.K.Dubey wrote is appreciable.
    Freedom means we are concious and we will understand what is our right and duties too. In every condition there is provision of actual ensuring the right and duties. We must understand that so many person in our country are not feeling free till now.
    We must think about it.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android