Poll: Should Annual Confidential Report of Officials be disclosed under RTI?

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosures of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) comes under Official Secret Act

1. Re: Disclosures of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) comes under Official Secret Act

Respected Agarwal Sir,
    The attached is working properly. I have checked it again. To open the attachment, please sign in, thereafter click the attachment and then click 'open' button. If even then it does not open intimate me, I'll email the decision to you.
    Regards

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

Re: Disclosures of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) comes under Official Secret Act

I think there is some problem in my PC System, some of the downloaded PDF files give me problems.
    I will again try.

Question Annual Confidential Report

Can self Annual Confidential Reports be provided for the last 8 - 10 years to the applicant under the RTI Act.

4. Re: Annual Confidential Report

YES. Pl peruse large number of threads on ACR on this portal. Pl use search engine in green band on the top.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

5. Re: Disclosures of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) comes under Official Secret Act

Previous two posts merged with the main ACR thread.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

6. Re: Annual Confidential Report

Quote Originally Posted by durga View Post
    can self annual confidential reports be provided for the last 8 - 10 years to the applicant under the rti act.
    i think yes it can be asked for. But the whole acr will not be disclosed; only the ranking (poor, good, very good, excellent etc) shall be disclosed.

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

Re: Disclosures of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) comes under Official Secret Act

Dear Mr Sanjeev,
    Why only grading (average, good, very good, excellent) would be disclosed and not the whole ACR?
    (1) It is important to understand what the provisions say under RTI Act-2005.
    (2)Kindly refer the Hon'ble Apex Court decision : Devdut vs. U.O.I posted in this long thread.

8. Re: Annual Confidential Report

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    i think yes it can be asked for. But the whole acr will not be disclosed; only the ranking (poor, good, very good, excellent etc) shall be disclosed.
    Dear Sanjeev,
    The position will be clear to you, only when you go through all the posts under the thread. Please don't rush to the conclusion in haste.