Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

1. How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Hello

I have never filed under RtI act I want to know how to file an application.
    its about the green belt which is next to my compound wall , which is ment for greenary only but now they are constructing an office where one of their walls has been constructed over my own private wall.
    And a toilet and bathroom which is hardly 1 feet from my wall. which will create nusience and smell.

1) they have not left the Margin to be left according the corporation rules,The corporation gives the said plot for a time period to any trust. they are planning to make a garden there.

2) construciton cannot be done on a green belt area.
    I want to now how do i approach the director of the parks and gardens to seek informaiton on laws of construciton and margins to be left.

3) What other rules and regulations can be included and asked as I know according to their rules they give land for development for 5 yrs and there is not supposed to be any construction and they are required to submit a map of how the trust plans the garden which i think they have not even submitted. the trust head and the local area corporater just plans on their own way and constructs illegially without permission.

Please help how do I get information on the Laws and file an application.

This land is about 10,000 sqfeet which was aquired from us during the town planning drive for the purpose of green belt development only and its been over 40 yrs there has been no development even till date.
    regards
    Dr Gopal Patel
    Vadodara

2. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Dr Patel,

RTI has been successfully used to counter un-authorised constructions and even encroachments in many states throughout the country. In your case, it also needs to be found out if there are any subsequent changes made to the land-usage pattern, since the acquisition of the said land took place 40 years ago. Please give a few days time to work out an appropriate petition. In the meantime collect the details of the Public Authority/PIO having jurisdiction over these matters in your area.

3. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

The land remains the same as it was aquired no development its a 100mts X 12Mts one single straight land. I have asked the people developing it and they themself said it was an illegal construciton, I have found out that the PIO's address and where the RTI application has to be sent.
    Tommorow I will send a letter about the encroachment the the concerned municipal depertment to the director of the parks and garden and if he does not take any action to it in say 15 days I would again send one under RTI asking him what had been done about the application which was sent.
    regards

4. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Kaushal I think this thread should be transferred to ask rti query as we will get good response in that thread

5. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Dr Patel
    1) Why u want to sent a letter then wait for 15 days and then again file and RTI application and wait for another 30 days . The overall procedure will take 45 days instead directly file an application seeking for the paper of permission give by Municipal corporation for carrying out construction.
    2) when the information is pertaining to life and liberty of a person the reply has to be given within 48 hrs. The toilet and bathroom which is creating nusience and smell is against the Life & liberty of a person, so in that case u can seek information within 48 hrs
    In case of any problem in drafting the application kindly sent me PM I will draft an application for u.

6. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Hello All
    I have sent the application yesterday lets see how many days it takes
    Thank you to all of you for the help.
    Regards
    Dr Gopal Patel

7. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Dr Patel, We all wish you good luck in this endeavour of yours.

8. Re: How do I file an Application For Green Belt Norms and Regulations

Procedures taking place an update
    Hello All Thankyou for your help.
    After I had filed the application I sent it by Regd AD. and after about 1 week time an pune came from the PIO 's office with 2 letters sent on their behalf to the Town planning officer and one to the Parks and Gardens asking them to give information on what I had asked.
    it will be over about 15 days now but still no action is been done , the counstruction is still on progress.
    PEACE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android