Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can Private Orgn implement RTI act internally

Dear Informaticians,

RTI Act is inspiring citizens across India

and

RTIindia.org is Motivating several denzines to further benefit from RTI Act

So

It possible that due to inspiration or Motivation of the RTI Act or rtiindia.org any NGO, SAG or any other private organization or society wants to Internally apply the ethics and values , laws and rules of RTI Act , so as to make the Organization more transparent and welfare supportive..

So Is it legal to apply, similar or alike Ordinance internally for any said Private or Non Govt Organization

SERIOUSLY

Whats the harm if they Follow the Act in their personal form

Abhinav
    ....The Right Informed

› Find content similar to: Can Private Orgn implement RTI act internally

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Can Private Orgn implement RTI act internally

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinav Bohare View Post
    So Is it legal to apply, similar or alike Ordinance internally for any said Private or Non Govt Organization
    NGOs may be brought under RTI Act: Report

Orissa NGOs brought under RTI Act

<!-- google_ad_section_start --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I BELEIVE that it will be great gesture on partof any NGO to adopt positive attitude and announce that it will disclose any information sought by citizens.IN FACT SUCH OPENNESS needs to be adopted by all companies listed on any stock exchange also.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by narayanvarma View Post
    .IN FACT SUCH OPENNESS needs to be adopted by all companies listed on any stock exchange also.
    Dear Shri Narayanvarma,

Please refer to the interesting views of the IC Prof. M M Ansari reported at Post No.10 (on Feb.06,2007) in the thread : Is it possible to ask information from a public Limited company

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Re: Can Private Orgn implement RTI act internally<!-- google_ad_section_end --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Whats the harm if they Follow the Act in their personal form </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Hello Abhinav,
    What exactly you mean by Internally & Personal form?

As far as I understand RTI is meant for the Public, so what
    can be achieved by implementing it Internally &
    that too in personal form?
    Can you please elaborate on those words?

Sidharth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ganpat1956 View Post
    Dear Shri Narayanvarma,

Please refer to the interesting views of the IC Prof. M M Ansari reported at Post No.10 (on Feb.06,2007) in the thread : Is it possible to ask information from a public Limited company
    i would love to refer but i dont understand what u mean by above.i am sorry but pl.guide. if this was so how come UTI bank refused to respond to appli. under RTI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now i got it.Have read all info and comments. i also wait to read final order of CIC in the matter.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you Sir. I will also keep a watch over further developments and post the same in this portal as soon as I get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast