Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Pathetic tale of a retd. Universityy professor

Hi everybody in the portal, I am placing the pathetic tale of a senior citizen aged about 75 from Jharkhand within the district of giridih. Mr. Madam Mohan Prasad, retd. university professor after running from dead pillar to dead post.

Problem not solved. preferred second appeal before CIC Jharkhand telling the best of laws cannot get a person justice if the judge is corrupt or incompetent or both.
    He Seek support from RTI Crusaders for the redressal.

› Find content similar to: Pathetic tale of a retd. Universityy professor

Dhirendra Prasad
    RTI Activist.

Re: Pathetic tale of a retd. Universityy professor

With due respect I would request to kindly intorduce the Persona like the Professors with Authorised prefix...i.e. Dr Madan Mohan Prasad or Prof Madan Mohan Prasad.....

Further we are are pround of such personalities and elders in India...who are also the pillars of Bharatvarta.....

We would also like to know the problem in specific so that we can come up wiht some solutions...As is also about Solutions...

With due regards to Prof Prasad member

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android