Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fees Payable to whom?

1. Re: Fees Payable to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by linardni View Post
    Upon browsing the forum I came across a thread titled "in whose favour do you draw the instrument?" initiated by member rajatnarain. An advice in this regard is posted by member mpai which is as follows

"Send a postal order worth Rs.10/- and leave the name blank. Write in your rti application that this space has been left blank as you do not know the name in whose favour it should be drawn and request the Pio to write it himeself."

Is this process worth implementation?
    Its over a week since your last post. Hope you manged to file the application. Regarding the above process, using the Indian Postal Order, it will work as many of us have tried it. However, please note that the application fee for different states may vary.

Manoj

2. Re: Fees Payable to whom?

Yes, i've been able to file the application using 10 rs court fee as the application fee. For AICTE, upon enquiry to the concerned dept, I came to know that postal order should be in favour of Member Secretary, AICTE payable at New Delhi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android