Thread: Recruitment Procedure

1. Recruitment Procedure

Can I implement RTI Act to get information from a Management Institute about the major and minor specialization subjects in MBA of any student of a specific session?

2. Re: Recruitment Procedure

Dear Friend

Half Knowledge is dangerous....

And Query is more Dangerous...

And Above them...Half Suggestion is most dangerous....

Fact is ...please do mention that The Management Institute you are refering to is by a Govt run college or Private one...

In any case the Institute, even if private, musbt be associated with some university , so the University can be asked to give certain informations...

But as far as Specific information pertaining to some other student is concerned RTI has certain definations pertaining to them...

So untill unless you dont post the querry in entity, your querry would remian a curry...

Dear...Pl come up with specific details for specific answers ...

thanks

3. Re: Recruitment Procedure

@Abhinav I'm detailing the information as asked by you.
    Name of Institution: Academy of Business Administration, Balasore, Orissa (..:: Academy of Business Administration, ::..). It's a private one under Fakir Mohan University till 2003 & later went under Biju Patnaik University, Rourkela as per Act of Orissa State Legislative Assembly. The student I am seeking details for, did his MBA during 1999-2001 session (when under F.M. University). I need the information because I fear that the person has adopted unfair means in getting a departmental promotion and thus circumvented the eligibility criteria laid down by the department.

4. Re: Recruitment Procedure

Fine, unfair means or fair means , if have concluded in fair official end i.e. On official document, from his examination to the results, if everything is well managed officially by the University Examinations cell etc,,,thn it wud be difficult to find flaws. In such cases even the university would stand by its own results....

Practical way out can be many...as through RTI you can always ask for the results of that exmination in a whole, wherein you would also get the marks the said person has got...But that wud be again the managed result..

SO
    What is you AIM here is not to just get such official managed informations , but also to get such information that would expose the unfair means, the people involved and the racket if any to manage marksheet and further get a job or professional benefits....

So asking for the results alone wont help that much , as this would get the official verdict i.e. again the manipulated and managed marksheet.

Therefore friend-

1. Ask for the procedure of marks evalution, paper checking and officials involved or deputed in doing so

2. By asking for the detals you wud be in a position to personally determine and collect further informations about these officials repute pertaining to unfair means support and also able to make such unfair officials consious

3. Thereafter if you conclude that UNFAIR means can be official substaintiated thn you can always go ahead by filling an complaint against him in you own department, in Police or with the body that recruited him

Friend the fact is that its not only about getting information but it is also about proving how legally an illegal thing has been done...

You have to work hard and intelligently

5. Re: Recruitment Procedure

Quote Originally Posted by linardni View Post
    Fakir Mohan University till 2003 & later went under Biju Patnaik University, Rourkela as per Act of Orissa State Legislative Assembly. The student I am seeking details for, did his MBA during 1999-2001 session (when under F.M. University). I need the information because I fear that the person has adopted unfair means in getting a departmental promotion and thus circumvented the eligibility criteria laid down by the department.
    Try to find out if the degree is genuine or not. Most establishment prefer Govt. Recognized degrees. In Govt. Deptts. its statutory.

So why dont you ask the AICTE if this Institute and its degrees are recognized or not. I think you have already filed one application with them. Further go in for another RTI Application with the Orissa Govt. or UGC to find out if the institute is indeed affiliated with the BPU, Rourkela. No harm trying even if you know the reply. It will give wrong doers sleepless nights for some time and they will also be extra careful while attempting any wrongs.

Manoj

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android