Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

12 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

RTI Act one of the milestone in 60 yrs of Independence

Indians and Friends,

I strongly opine that Right to Information is one of the milestones in the Independent India...

Several Laws , Act , Bills have been enacted ....

Several are yet to be enacted....

But in 60 years of Indias Indpendence RTI ACT is a revolution

And we should be proud to be a part of the country ....

Wherein what ever may remain unsolved but there are enough solutions too.....

I N D I A ....B H A R A T ....H I N D U S T H A N

JAI RTI .......

JAI RTIINDIA.ORG......

JAI HIND......

Abhinav Bohare and Family
    .....Indian Indian Indian

› Find content similar to: RTI Act one of the milestone in 60 yrs of Independence

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: RTI Act one of the milestone in 60 yrs of Independence

The RTI Act 2005 is unique in a way it shift the responsibility from the appellant to the respondent. When all our Acts are an extension of the old British Raj Acts with their cityzen-hostile attitude and non-accountability of the 'RULER' this Act is cityzen-friendly and make the respondant accountable for inaction. Unfortunately it is entrusted in the custody of the same corrupt 'YES MINISTERS" for ints implementation whose horizon is entirely different from that visualised by the Architect of this Act. Had this Act is taken at the correct perspective and entrusted to the right judges, corruption of public servants could have been wiped out from India by now.

Re: RTI Act one of the milestone in 60 yrs of Independence

Good One Sirz

At least there is some one to evaluate the ACT in respect to our 60 yrs Independence

I posted this thread on 15 Aug 2007, with a hope of as many reply...

But I know India is FREE now

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android