Thread: Me Rejimon CK, Dwarka, ND

1. Thumbs up Me Rejimon CK, Dwarka, ND

Hi, This is Rejimon CK,from Sect 22, Dwarka New Delhi.
    I have filed over 50 RTI so far with various department especially RCS/DDA/MCD/Transport and Health Department on various Public (Majority) and Personal issues related.
    The Act really come as good tool for people like who always want our country must be transparent workign and accountable govt and its staffs.
    I am also founder member and moderator with Dwarka Forum and Networking with Dwarka Residents. In Addition to this I am a member of many online groups such as RTI Group in ORKUT, Humjane,RTI2005 in Google, URJA(RWA of Delhi) Youth Task Force forum(by IIT Delhi students).
    Its great to be now part of RTI India and across india we all united.
    My next initiative is to make CIC and govt to wake up its state govt;s and department to have updated websites as you may notice many state sites are not updated
    States Implimented RTI and Contenst NOT available on websites:
    1. Kerala
    2. Bihar (Nor prominently)
    3. Gujrat
    4. J& K
    5. Jharkhand
    6. Lakshadeep
    7. Manipur
    8. Mizoram
    9. Rajasthan
    10. Sikkim
    11. Tripura
    12. UP
    13. Uttaranchal
    There is certainly a change the national capital in response to replyying letter by govt department or atleast they now fear of RTI and Babus want to destroy this RTI.
    thanks,
    Rejimon CK

2. Re: Me Rejimon CK, Dwarka, ND

welcome Rejimon to RTI India, I hope your rich experience in filing RTI and moderating online community would enrich us all and bring new knowledge.

3. Re: Me Rejimon CK, Dwarka, ND

Hi !

Please start your blog and give us some insight from your 50+ RTI Query about your success in RTI
    Last edited by Shrawan; 20-08-07 at 02:22 PM. Reason: little softer

4. Re: Me Rejimon CK, Dwarka, ND

i am very haapy to know about you,that a man is in our dwarka is fighting with corruption in diffrent departments. nor i feel i am not alone to fight with such departments.
    I got a help from this community and used this tool. i got really a good result. i feel with this tool we are not helpless in our india. and we can do for better india. i did two rti with dda and got done my work completed. now i feel i am rally a member of this community.
    Last edited by rihdus_2000; 29-06-09 at 06:26 PM.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android