Thread: Hello everyone!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone!

I am a filmmaker based in Mumbai. I am very excited to know about RTI and the power it gives us citizens to hold the Govt accountable for its actions.

To give you a brief idea about me - i'm a daughter of an Air Force officer. I've worked in mainstream bollywood as an Editor and then moved to the United States to get some experience in Film Production (Specifically lighting). I've worked as crew technician on independent feature films in New York City. I have recently moved back to India and would like to make films about issues that will not only reflect our society as it is, but also provide an ideal to which we can all aspire. I think cinema can have a deep impact on the masses if motivated by a higher cause. Currently writing a screenplay.

I look forward to interacting with other members and making use of this wonderful resource made available to us. I appreciate the effort put in by individuals who have created and are now maintaining this website.

› Find content similar to: Hello everyone!

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello Vashudha,
    Welcome to RTI India portal and thank you for the kind words. I wish you a great success for the noble cause with with you plan to write a screenplay.

We are happy to have you as our member.

Hi Vashudha,

Welcome in the world of reforms ....

Here its about ACT....i.e. Action and not merely THOUGHTS...After all its about RTI Act...

I am confident that this screen would find you the perfect players for your Social Screenplay.....

Good Luck and lets Play

Screen It...

.....The Right Informed

You are Welcom

Welcome are you......

Thats all about responsiblity and No Due.....

Here we assist persist on wrong and right

We never promt personal or anti Govt fight........

As no matter big or small

But firmly believes that .....

United we stand and lets not divide to fall...........

And we know you would have come with milestone and sway

So we promise you destined path and longest high way.....

By Abhinav
    ....RTI MEMBER ...DO RE-Member<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android