Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Is It An Abuse Of Rti Act 2005 ?

I may be wrong; but my personal experience is that DARPG-PGRAMS appears too good to register a complaint. I have tried 3 cases in a spell of 1 year and found to be a waste of time and effort. It is seen neither producing any productive resuilt nor act as a deterent. I did not even get any repy other than the web showing that my complaint has been referred to some one or something to that effect. Over theperiod my complaint vanishes. I shall be thankful if you can kindly let me know as to whether anyone has got a reflief or any benefit bylaunching a complaint with them.

› Find content similar to: Is It An Abuse Of Rti Act 2005 ?

Dear Sirz,

We would like elobrated details ...to asses or experince how the complaint vanished

I have always found that in most of such complaints or RTI aaplication the Govt officials use Basic , very basic rules to delay the reply ...

And more often Truth being emotional and highly motivated over looks certain basic Legal aspects...

NOTE- this is non specific reply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi there
    I agree with Ganpat that one should not jump upon any conclusion without going into details and proper comprehension of case . We should take into account AA and SIC decisions & opinions with all care , respect and brains as their appointments at least that of IC ,SIC and CIC members is done in a very critical manner keeping in view so many things of their profile.
    NICK
    NICK CHAUHAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12