0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Hi !!! I am Babubhai Vaghela from Ahmedabad

• I am Babubhai Vaghela from Ahmedabad.

• My educational qualifications are BE (Mech) and DBM.

• I am nearing 59 and just (VRS) retired as Sr. Manager (Pricing, Planning and Economic Studies), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Ahmedabad.

• I have been using the extraordinarily useful and effective tool (which is not beyond the reach of a common man) i. e. The Right to Information Act 2005 since November 2005 extensively.

• In the process, I got threatening (in black and white) from the First Appellate Authorities of IOC, ########## Director (HR) and ########## ED (HR) for using RTI.

• I got chargesheeted twice. Charges pertain to making RTI applications, RTI appeals and RTI follow up at the highest level in th country. One enquiry is still continuing even after my retirement.

• I was also put under suspension, ############# Director (Marketing) IOC Mumbai for enquiries pertaining to RTI from 5th April 2007 till the date of retirement on 31st July 2007.

• I have a terrific sense of achievement on RTI front seeking information from MOP&NG, IOC, BPC, HPC, IBP.

• The information that I have sought pertain mainly to the codification of HR Policies to control and reduce organisational arbitrariness, favouritism and discrimnation.

• I have put to use the information collected / compiled for corrective actions on organisational basis by making use of the Grievance Redressal Websites of Ministry of Personnel and Prime Minister of India viz.DARPG-PGRAMS and Directorate of Public Grievances. I am following up also.

• I made a conscious decision to continue with what I commenced irrespective of the harassment, the torturing, the victimisation and the suffering.

• I am an optimistic and a happy person.

• My URL is Right to Information Act 2005 | Google Groups

› Find content similar to: Hi !!! I am Babubhai Vaghela from Ahmedabad

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 25-08-07 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Name of the PIO deleted.

Re: Hi !!! I am Babubhai Vaghela from Ahmedabad

You Are Welcome

Welcome Are You

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RTI India. I hope your experience would help us all.

However, I have moderated the names of the person which were not in spirit of our policy. Our purpose is to disseminate information and help all in RTI Act rather than to be person specific.

Kindly Read our Disclaimer here:

Thank you!

I was expecting this...and now can say...

"You are Welcom

Welcome are you......

Thats all about responsiblity and No Due.....

Here we assist persist on wrong and right

We never promt personal or anti Govt fight........

As no matter big or small

But firmly believes that .....

United we stand and lets not divide to fall...........

And we know you would have come with milestone and sway

So we promise you destined path and longest high way.....

By Abhinav
    ....RTI MEMBER ...DO RE-Member
    Last edited by Abhinav Bohare; 25-08-07 at 11:24 AM.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Good to know about the policy of NOT publishing the NAMES of those individuals.

It is fine and fair that the names have been BLOCKED.

Having come to of the policy, I shall abide by it.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android