Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

30 days countdown from which date?

I wanted a certain piece of information from the Public Information Officer of National Employment Exchange. To get proper guidelines, I contacted with the Chief Information Commissioner (West Bengal), West Bengal Information Commission, 2nd Floor, Bhabani Bhaban, Alipore, Kolkata - 700 027 Telefax : 033 - 24791966. The officer told me to send the application to him and that he will forward it to the concerned department. As per his advice I have sent the application to the CIO (with ten rupees court fee affixed on the application) addressed to the PIO, National Employment Exchange, through Chief Information Commissioner (WB) on date 22-08-2008 through speed post. Through online tracking system available with Postal Department website, I came to know that the application reached the CIO on 24-08-2007. Please let me know from which day onwards, the 30 days countdown starts? From 24-08-2007 or from the date the application reaches the PIO on being forwarded by the CIO.

› Find content similar to: 30 days countdown from which date?

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: 30 days countdown from which date?

Dear Indranil,
    The countdown starts from the date the application reaches the PIO. Please also spare some time to go through the interesting discussions we had earlier on this matter. It is available in the following thread:
    30 days starts from which date?.