Thread: RTI Question on Medical issue

RTI Question on Medical issue

Dear,
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Precisely I would submit pathetic stipulation of Govt Medical Colleges of MP State, wherein there is a larger imbalance and farer social mayhem.
    I would appreciate if I may get some specific riposte as how to frame a RTI question on the issue.
    “From last 5 years the Medical Council of India (MCI) is issuing warnings to the MP State Govt over the various vulnerable Faculty student ratios. The numbers of students studying in the Medical Colleges of MP State are far more than the faculty posted.
    Recently after final warning of MCI the Ministry of Health has initiated an obscure and red tape drive wherein they are Confirming inexperienced and adhoc Lecturers and Asst Professors. These are those who have hardly been MD or MS for 2 to 4 years and are getting confirmed to teach those students, who were otherwise their recent juniors.
    Medical education is above critical and pivotal, wherein we need experienced and expertise faculties to teach medical students, who would go on to become Doctors and probationers in civic society.
    But the State Ministry is more concerned about
    1. Formal compliance of MCI directions
    2. Confirming all such Ad-hoc and inexperienced Lectures by corrupt practices and favor affairs of state i.e. Bhai Bhatija wad
    The important verity is that, as on date there are around 30 plus Faculties in Medical Colleges awaiting promotions. These are those who have more thn 25 yrs experience of teaching and are MD and MS experts from more than 20 years.
    But Ministry for the above concealed reason is in alacrity and even after various positive note sheets and MCI directions is delaying the cases of such 30 faculties.
    In such case, how to file an RTI question and application
    Please guide so that the application query has strong points and no lacunae
    Looking forward for an early riposte and any further inquiry if the above details are incomplete

› Find content similar to: RTI Question on Medical issue

Last edited by Abhinav Bohare; 01-09-07 at 06:08 PM. Reason: add

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: RTI Question on Medical issue

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinav Bohare View Post
    But Ministry for the above concealed reason is in alacrity and even after various positive note sheets and MCI directions is delaying the cases of such 30 faculties.
    <o></o>
    In such case, how to file an RTI question and application
    Get hold of the MCI direction first, before filing the RTI Application.

Manoj

The MCI directions...We have to again get it through RTI application to the Ministry...

And I am sure that would give many more options for us

Thanx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinav Bohare View Post
    The MCI directions...We have to again get it through RTI application to the Ministry...

And I am sure that would give many more options for us
    The MCI direction should be available u/s 4. So you dont have to pay any application fee. Once you get hold of it, you can file an application seeking appropriate information.

Best wishes

Manoj

You are an ONIDA TV Manoj.....Owners Pride , Neighbors Envy...Thanks and keep advising