Topic Identifier

Thread: Passport missing

1. Passport missing

Dear Sir :
    My name is NOOR MOHAMED.A and my date of birth is 18.04.1973 and I had an Indian Passport which I lost a few years back. Now that I am willing to visit my sister and family members in Malaysia I need a passport for travelling . To apply for a fresh one I need to know my old passport number but I am not having a copy of passport .Please Make necessary to get the number and other details

with regards
    Noor Mohamed
    No.7,P.K Samy North Street
    Ramanathapuram - 623501

FATHERS NAME M .AMIR ALI
    DATE OF BIRTH:18/04/1973

WITH REGARDS

noor mohamed

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport missing

Did you inform police? if not, do it first.
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Passport missing

You may visit passport office which issued it and provide them your details with tentative date/month of issue of passport. Since records are computerised, it would be possible for office to locate it. Or you may contact approved passport agents in your city for help.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

4. Re: Passport missing

Just recollect whether you have submitted the copy for identification purpose, and if so get a copy from them, and apply for duplicate passport as per detailed procedure given by them with due formats.
    Not related to RTI.

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport missing

Dear Member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated.This portal do not supply any information, but only enable and guide our members to access information from government/public authorities by using RTI Act. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android