Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can different RTI applications be posted in same envelope ?

Name:
    SIDRAMPPA
    Follows
    Following

Hi
    I had sent second appeal to Karnataka information commission on 10th Oct 2015 and as per the latest communication, the case has been assigned to bench CH-7. Let us see how long it takes for a final decision.
    Thanks all for your kind support And Help

Name:
    SIDRAMPPA
    Follows
    Following

Need your help.
    I received a letter from information commissioner about the case. And asked me or authorised person to be present for the hearing. I had mentioned that personal appearance as no. Is it a must for me to be present in person for the hearing?

Sent from my MotoG3 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Name:
    SIDRAMPPA
    Follows
    Following

Hearing is scheduled on 9th September 2016 in Bangalore

Sent from my MotoG3 using RTI INDIA mobile app

When you have already said "NO" and communicated to IC, it is too late to think about what happens, as attendance of appellant in appeal hearing is not mandatory.
    But, remember that attending personal hearing betters the chances of getting good decision in case the information is urgent or important or both. It is a courtesy to seek excuse from personal hearing and to post written submissions in time.

Name:
    SIDRAMPPA
    Follows
    Following

Re: Can different RTI applications be posted in same envelope ?

Hi.
    Thanks for all the guidance. My 2nd appeal was heard int he first week of Oct 16 (Though both parties were absent). The SIC has asked the PIO to provide me the the information asked by me.
    How ever I have one more query. What if the PIO still does not provide the information asked.
    Is there any option to get the information? or Do i need to file a complaint under Sec 18 again with SIC.

Thanks
    Jirali S V

Please do not assume some thing and raise the query. If SIC has stipulated a time frame for providing of information, and if PIO has not provided information by that date, post a polite reminder to FAA, copy to PIO for directions to PIO for compliance of SIC decision. Wait for 15 days and file complaint before SIC on non compliance of SIC decision and pray for directions to PIO for providing of information, penalty and recommendation for disciplinary action for deliberate and malafide actions and insubordination, negligence in performing statutory obligations. Make this complaint copy to FAA.

Follows
    Following

I would like to ask similar query and no need to start separate new thread thats why asking here, suppose I will post number of rti application together in the closed envelope to pio by registered post with enclosing rs 10 Ipo towards rti fee payment with each application and what if the public information officer purposefully say he got only one.

When we suspect some thing, or if we do not believe any body is it not proper to insulate and protect our interest.

If you post number of applications, always give different dates, as building appeals confuse you and others if they are dated with only one date. Heaven is not going fall within difference of 5 or six days delay as date of receipt of application is important.

Always keep a covering schedule in a tabulated form. Like
    EX: Please find enclosed 5 RTI Applications dt 11-2-17, 12-2-17, 13-2-17 , 14-2-17 , 15-2-18 with RTI fee weight:............grs .
    (Instead of 5 applications dt..., follow the same procedure for filing first appeals also for convenience)
    Dat
    Before closing the envelope ..weigh it and record the weight on covering letter and then paste the envelope.
    If all this is there, the scope for such rejection is remote.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android