Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

1. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

The question is -what type of information we may expect from the PIO of High Court . We have few cases pending in the HC, would the concerned PIO inform the status of those cases and when these would be taken up for hearing etc?--- Abhijeet

2. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

Dear Abhijeet

Information like hearing date etc of a particular court case are generally given by "Cause List" and you can get the same from Website of the court. PIO involvement is not required as this matter related to Court or Judge a separate jurisdiction all together.

3. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

Dear Friends

Delhi High Court has got a well defined e-support for RTI Act . Even Other official sites of various High courts have categorically given the WHY WHAT HOW etc of RTI Act and High Court.

Delhi High Court

This Link would surely help you all. The have given a complete MS-Word Notification OF RTI ACT and High Courts coverages Under RTI Act. Fees structure etc . The Notification is almost same in all the high courts in India.

I am sure this would help you all Basu

4. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

Sorry Unable To Under Stand How It Got Posted So Many Times

Very Sorry..i Know Some Toggle Key Mistake

Sorry

5. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

There is no such notification from Calcutta High Court.

I am still waiting to learn whether Court appointed receivers / administrators in a legal case are covered by RTI ACT 2005 ?????

Is there no RTI Activist in Delhi who will challenge the unilateral fixation of application fee under RTI Act or various rules designed by Delhi High Court? I have read their "rejection" form carefully. It is the PIO (Authorized Person as per Dehi High Court) who should internally transfer the application under RTI Act to the concerned department PIO. How can he reject and return ????

6. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

You may contact Sri Pabitra Roy Choudhury, who may help you in this regard. When his mail address will be available to me , I shall inform you--- Abhijeet

7. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

Just a general request pl post any name or email id to any individual member through Private message system in rti portal.

Thanks

8. Re: Court Officers or Recievers in legal case are under RTI Act ?

Abhinav

Answer please on my observation of Delhi High Court framing of RTI rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android