Topic Identifier

Thread: Passport

1. Passport

Hello, I am Mukesh. I applied for passport, within two days I got a call from police station for verification. now I am in other state due to some other work. same has been informed to police and requested to hold the application for a month, police replied that he can't hold the application for more than 10 days and suggested that he can approve my address as he already verified it by visiting my home and asked me for the present address so he can send my application to nearest police station for photo and signature verification. is it possible. please reply.

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport

Yes, it is possible and it is the procedure in police department. So kindly keep in touch with police.
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Name:
    this is my real name
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport

Mr.Mukesh
    HON/M.B.PATEL sir is a retired senior level IPS officer{Retd. Dy.commissioner of police (Dy.C.P) } from Gujarat he has broad experience related police department he is a mature person with good personality he is a very cooperative person, follow this guide line to your query related police department and take gain his broad experience.
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hope.

4. Re: Passport

You know Police mentality, follow the dictates of the Police personnel. Make it convenient to visit on a sunday, and if possible avoid further complications in delay.

5. Re: Passport

Thanks Mr. Manoj..

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android