Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to become rti activist

1. to become rti activist

Hello,
    tell the easy steps to become RTI activist?

2. Re: to become rti activist

Neither it is easy nor difficult to be guided. Any man can call himself as RTI Activist in India. But hard work, and identifying the real problems in the area, filing RTI Applications, getting the problems solved, and media publicity all these are fundamentals. First read the RTI Act in your mother tongue, then follow all the posts in the portal in a week, and learn yourself within 30 days, whether it pays you to become RTI Activist or it burdens you.

Name:
    this is my real name
    Blog Entries

Re: to become rti activist

..................and daily visit this portal and obtain guidance to your query related RTI
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hope.

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

Dear member,
    Kindly refer to following link;

How to Become RTI Activist
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: to become rti activist

Any citizen can become an rti activist. But for this first of all study the rti act carefully and deeply in the language you know to understand the same. Follow the the threads on this portal study them deeply.also visit the the link how to become rti activist.
    Thanks

6. Re: to become rti activist

To me, one can become activist only if he faces problems and compelled to learn, if by hobby, it may not last long. Suffering makes forces us learn to several important lessons. (Though, I never wish that any member should face problem)
    There are exceptions like dedicated activists like Hon.Karira, Hon.Harinder Dhingra and Hon JP Shah, Sunil, RK Mishra as they do it all for a Public Cause themselves and I do not know how much hard work and sincerity (above all expenditure) goes into their study. But they never called themselves as RTI Activists themselves. For them it is a passion.

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

RTI activists are vulnerable human rights defenders (HRDs) in India. Unlike other HRDs, a majority of the RTI activists are not part of an organisation; they often act alone, moved by anger at corruption and other illegal activities.
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Thread moved to RTI General Discussions section
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android