Thread: Medical Business

1. Thumbs up Medical Business

I'm NRI. Planning to start the Medical reagents supplies for the Medical Laboratory. I need to find the process and licensing info. Can i request through the RTI?

Thanks

Rajesh

2. Re: Medical Business

Dear Vpillar,

Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers and Steel Is the ministry that controls such Licensing , when it is from any NRI or any Foreign Company.

There are various other factors and departments involved to, those are directly or indirectly controlled by the above ministry

The underneath link would also be very useful for you , Hope , for gaining knowledge at least about Indian pharmacy market..But also remember that recently there are various speculation , legal cases , etc are going on in India pertaining to Fake medicines or under quality reagents etc...Please do be aware of them same before going ahead..Good Luck Friend

Pharmacy Stocks - Pharmacy Stocks supplier,Pharmacy Stocks exporter,Pharmacy Stocks suppliers & exporters

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Medical Business

Quote Originally Posted by fifthpillar View Post
    I'm NRI. Planning to start the Medical reagents supplies for the Medical Laboratory. I need to find the process and licensing info. Can i request through the RTI?

Thanks

Rajesh
    Depends on whether the reagents are imported or Indian made.

Just go through the following steps:

1. Setting up of company or venture in India
    (Be careful, since you are a NRI)
    Local State level Cambers of Commerce will be of help
    Consult a local lawyer for all pros and cons of each type of setup.

2. If reagents are imported......
    The importing company needs a IEC code number (from DGFT)
    A BIN Number from Customs Dept.
    A RBI Code Nr. from RBI , in case you will import more than US$ 25,000
    per shipment

3. Registration of your reagents with local aurthorities (state level)

4. Permissions from Municpal authorities etc. for your operations and
    storage of chemicals/reagents.

joshua2010 Guest

Re: Medical Business

Well, that is good business about medical. I am planning to establish a business about the medical business. Here in my country but I don't know how much the capital needed.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android