View Poll Results: Do you think Maharashtra government is really not bothered about its own people?

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • They don't care for the Maharashtrian farmers

7 53.85%
  • The Maharashtrian babus love bribe

5 38.46%
  • The Maharashtrian employees are plain lazy

5 38.46%
  • They prefer their own kin recieving the cream

5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Land Records

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Maneesh,
    Your absolutely right but don't ever expect Maharashtra government to be progressive. Dr. Benjamin in Pune has even started a lands record museum, but believe me hardly any records are computerized. It will take the state government at least 5-10 more years before they even think about completing it. Meanwhile karnataka and gujarat are way ahead in this respect.

Dhara

› Find content similar to: Land Records

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr. Babloo

Mr. Babloo,
    Thanks for the offer, can i have your email so i can get my friend to pass all the details?

You are right in your explanation and that theres no need to meet DC. But the problem lies with tehsildar. First hes never there in his office and if he came to know my friend is approaching, he would do the disappearing act. Secondly he's refusing to take out land numbers of the records that are dated pre-independence, giving all sorts of excuses.

A few records that were extracted thanks to Mr. Benjamin's help, the tehsildar is not signing on the transfer of name papers, despite Mr. Benjamin's and the order from DC's office. Well, what do to now? My friend has already sent RTI application, lets see.

Thanks guys, without you my friend would be lost, through you i'm guiding him

Dhara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

land records

hello dhara,
    land revenue department in maharastra is one of the most corrupt in india, after the ongoing property boom in pune, the level of expectancy to get bribe is also on boom,but unless n untill we get the complete detail of the land and the reason told by the authorities for not getting the land transferred in your friends name, then only some specific way can be determined to make the revenue authorities work........well, the disapperance act of the revenue authorities in your case in not unique, all over maharastra its same, my email is vinodamishra[at]yahoo.com
    Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 30-01-07 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Live email links deleted to prevent spamming

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hello Vinod,
    Do not post the live email link over forum, as RTI India is SEO friendly and hence visited heavily by Spam bots, and chances are that you email ID would be trapped for spamming. I have deleted the live link and replaced it with more friendly link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks kushal,
    i didnt realize, that leaving live links of email, can be risky, thaks again for correcting and bringing the information to my notice, have a good day buddy..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys,
    Ok here's the latest info about those land records of my friend. He got a reply from the PIO stating to send the query to obtain the records under RTI directly to talati and they are not responsible for it.

Checking with govt officials in Mumbai, we came to know that it was a blatant lie to pass the buck. It is the PIO and the collector's office who is fully responsible to collect the required info and pass it on.

It seems court is the only option and yet personally i feel going to court would take ages and i mean it.

Dhara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bombaygirl View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Checking with govt officials in Mumbai, we came to know that it was a blatant lie to pass the buck. It is the PIO and the collector's office who is fully responsible to collect the required info and pass it on.

It seems court is the only option and yet personally i feel going to court would take ages and i mean it.

Dhara
    Holi Greetings Dhara,

There is no need to approach the court now. File the first appeal with the appellate authority first. If the response is unsatisfactory, you can go in for the Second Appeal with the Information Commissioner.

They cannot possibly back out when the case rests with the SIC/CIC as the case may be.

Best wishes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Land records- Mpai

Thankyou so much Mr. MPAI.
    Well can you tell me who would be the Appellate authority in Pune, i mean how do i know whom to send the first appeal?
    Dhara

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast