Thread: Hi from Bombay

1. Hi from Bombay

Hi,
    I am Dhara from Bombay and am a freelance writer. I edit this website called White Drums first Indian e-news paper by people.. This online e-newspaper is about citizen journalism/reporting and i would welcome all to write for the site. It would be advisable to go through the submission guidelines once.

Otherwise i have a lot of other interests to name them here. I may not be a regular active person here to be very honest but i sure will help as much as i can.

Thanks fellow citizens.
    Dhara

2. Welcome to RTI India Dhara.

3. Welcome Dhara. You had a nice website. I wish you would contribute here also, and also bring in others who have stake so that we all benefit from their writings.

4. Welcome Dhara,
    Awaiting your contributions.
    Lilingstone

5. Re: Hi from Bombay

Welcome Dhara,
    You doing a good job,i would like to join too,as i am a active RTI activist in Bhayander area and we have lot of civic and social problems which i feel would get highlighted through this website.

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi from Bombay

Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

7. Re: Hi from Bombay

An introduction thread started in 2006 suddenly comes to life! Let us not embarass ourselves by extending "welcome" after more than two years. Thread stands closed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android