Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

MP Information Commission pushes PIOs to follow the RTI Act

THE MADHYA PRADESH State Information Commission has issued an important decision on the appeal of Right to Information (RTI) applicant Rolly Shivhare against the public information officer (PIO) and First Appellate authority of department of women and child development. In order to make the RTI more effective, it has made it clear that any application received by a department cannot be rejected or dismissed even if it is not pertaining to that public information officer (PIO) or office of the department but will be forwarded to the concerned PIOs of the department for information. It will be the responsibility of the public information officer to forward the application to the concerned department within a period of five days and inform the applicant. At the same time, the chief information commissioner Padmapani Tiwari has given a show cause notice to the PIO in the state directorate of women and child development department as to why they should not be penalized under the provisions of Right to Information Act 2005.

Full news at :MP Information Commission pushes PIOs to follow the RTI Act

› Find content similar to: MP Information Commission pushes PIOs to follow the RTI Act

Last edited by ganpat1956; 25-09-07 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: MP Information Commission pushes PIOs to follow the RTI Act

Thanx for sharing.

Name:
    Fatehan Shahid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: MP Information Commission pushes PIOs to follow the RTI Act

To,

Incharge Dept. Right to Information,
    Nirwachan Bhawan, II floor,
    58-Arera Hills Date 21 May 2011
    Bhopal. 462 011
    Phone 0755-2761367 Mob. 94253 65434

Sub:- Request to let me know all the details of the divorce case the notice of which was given by Smt. Firoza, my first wife D/o late Mirza Faheem Baig og Bhopal.

Ref.:- Attested copies of leagal notice to her 5th may 2007 and 27.02.2008 by advocate P.L.Swarnkar. (Copies enclosed.)

Respected Sir,

This is one of the most interested and complicated leagal case. I do not know any thing about the case, because it was addressed to Mohd. Aslam Khan Ex Medical practioner of unsound mind in the year 1966. I have absolutoly no idea of taking any leagal action.unless as last resort. At present I will request you to keep certain important papers and letters on records.

1. Copies of leagal notice.
    2. One page copy of letter to president I.M.A. New Delhi which was faxed.
    3. 2 pages typed letter to Smt. Firoza. dated-------- the advanced copy of which was sent to various authorities for infromation on different dates.
    4. 2 pages typed letter dated 19.08.1994 written to late President of India Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma.
    5. Copy of one page letter to Hon. Prime Minister of India Shri Manmohan Singh dated 19.02.2008. which was faxed.

Let the fact be clear that you are requsted to keep these letters on record only .................... I may sent the official letter of complaint to you in consulation with my leagal adviser.
    This letter will be circulated to responceble persons for information & advice.

Hoping to be excused for spelling or typing mistake if any.

enclosures Your Sincerly.
    Dr. M.A. Khan