Thread: We are part of Hope India Foundation and also work for RTI

1. We are part of Hope India Foundation and also work for RTI

Hi people,

I am a part of Hope India foundation and we work in RTI(new start up by Alumni of Anna university).We already started spreading the word of RTI to many.We would need people to apply against the corruption happening in Tamilnadu and if it from people living in some other places , it would be strategically safe for us.
    Any interested member please let me know .You can also mail me to #######################

Last edited by Shrawan; 25-09-07 at 09:20 PM. Reason: live email link deleted to prevent email spam. Kindly use PM/email to detail your email

Hope India Foundation
    Chennai

Transforming India through Transforming Individuals

2. Re: We are part of Hope India Foundation and also work for RTI

welcome to RTI India. Hope you can draw resource for your project from RTI India. Best of luck and have a great time during your stay with us.

3. Re: We are part of Hope India Foundation and also work for RTI

Hi Kushal,

Could you please advise me to file an RTI or a complaint on a CBSC board senior officer who involves in corruption heavily and now he is placed in chennai against the rule which suppose him to be in delhi...by influence and money he has done this which affects a honest officer who was reposted in delhi against the rules (he already statyed in delhi for 14 yrs despite his family is in chennai.).This was a great discouragement to him that he is punished for being honest

Hope India Foundation
    Chennai

Transforming India through Transforming Individuals

4. Re: We are part of Hope India Foundation and also work for RTI

HopeIndia,
    Welcome to our portal. RTI Act is about obtaining info which is available on record. Just because somebody is said to have been involved in corruption, you cannot file an RTI petition or make a complaint. If you feel you can ferret out the required available info through RTI which can ultimately expose corrupt deals, if any, then it is a different story. Otherwise, your above case merely remains an unsubstantiated allegation.

I would suggest you to fully acquaint yourself with the FAQ section of our portal and also with the thread How to write an RTI Application?, before you embark on your venture.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android