Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Kushal,

Nothing secret !
    I have wanted to see this movie (even though I don't know even a word of Tamil), but ticket prices never seem to come down. In Hyderabad it is still at 250/-.
    About a month ago I was in Raipur/Durg/Bhillai and thought that I would finally get my chance to see the movie at a reasonable ticket price. Although there, the price was a reasonable Rs 100/- , there was only a morning show on offer , so I had to pass.
    So now I have decided to gift Ganpat a CD or a DVD of the movie. Just the right occasion.

2. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Thats a very good thought karira,
    i was just thinking may be we can organize a get togather of all the people at delhi.
    Kushal is in Delhi and will help us to get it through.
    I need views of our other community member on this.

3. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by maneesh View Post
    i was just thinking may be we can organize a get togather of all the people at delhi.
    Kushal is in Delhi and will help us to get it through.
    I need views of our other community member on this.
    That is a very good idea and I welcome it. Kushal has to think over and decide.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

4. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Kushal,

Nothing secret !
    I have wanted to see this movie (even though I don't know even a word of Tamil), but ticket prices never seem to come down. In Hyderabad it is still at 250/-.

So now I have decided to gift Ganpat a CD or a DVD of the movie. Just the right occasion.
    chup chup ke deals karna is not allowed. proactive disclosure of info is the order of the day.

fun apart, iam sure ganpat1956 will definitely take this site to greater heights. karira, you might also consider gifting a dvd of chiranjeevi starrer "tagore".

5. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by chanda_s View Post
    chup chup ke deals karna is not allowed. proactive disclosure of info is the order of the day.
    How I wish we had all this fun and and teasing on our First Anniversary day.

6. Thumbs up Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Dear Kushal
    Congratulations on first Anniversary of Portal. I appreciate your efforts and dedication to maintain this Portal. I wish for success and longevity of the mission you started in form of RTI India Portal.
    Thanks and Regards
    Dr. Kaushal Mishra

7. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushal View Post
    Dear Kushal
    Congratulations on first Anniversary of Portal. I appreciate your efforts and dedication to maintain this Portal. I wish for success and longevity of the mission you started in form of RTI India Portal.
    Thanks and Regards
    Dr. Kaushal Mishra

i got so used to see kushal's name that for a while i happened to read 'kaushal' as 'kushal'. i just couldn't understand why kushal was thanking himself.

8. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by chanda_s View Post
    i got so used to see kushal's name that for a while i happened to read 'kaushal' as 'kushal'. i just couldn't understand why kushal was thanking himself.
    Nice joke. I had a hearty laugh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android