Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

1. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Congratulation Ganpat keep going , real good luck to you. Being a Moderator is a great achievement as far as rtiindia is concerned.

And By the Way Are non-Delhi People of rtiindia.org would also be given invitations and TA DA off course.

Even a Air fare would do , what if its of Deccan Airways , Me and other non-Delhi members would bear it for meeting rti india team and other members.

So , Should I get a new Suit , and the date I should give to the Tailor , so that it is suited well before meeting date.

So........Meeting date ???

2. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Obliged Ganpat

But WHAT IS Credits ???

3. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Kushal has introduced a few additional features. Probably tonight he will elaborate this concept.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

4. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Hello Everyone

INSPIRATION from rtiindia.org

We are an NGO SWEEAR- Society of Women Empowerment Eugenics and Adolescent Rearing, an assemblage of eminent Doctors, Scientists, Consultants, Advocate, Academicians, Civil Services Administrators, Social Activists and Connoisseur sweared to support the National Policy for the Empowerment of Women (2001), National Population, Eugenics Policy (2000), National Plan of Action for Children (1992) and Mission 2020 etc.

Sweear being inspired by RTI Act and thereafter by rtiindia.org inspired to enact RTI Act's soul policies in its Constitution (so that we can be legally accountable indirectly to the Socities Registration Act) and a RTI Committee was formed that would look into all the internal and external informations pertaining to SWEEAR.

Sweear is highly obliged to all of you , and specially its Cenral Advisory Board Members , who are also rtiindia.org general members, who prompted us to enact RTI souls in Sweear.

We congratulate all the members , RTI team , Moderators and Admin for such a remarkable achievement in the filed of RTI

If Sweear can be of any help in RTI Clinics in State of MP , we would be honored to serve the act and rti workers

Once again from the behalf of entire Sweear Members and team I the Office Coordinator Cheer all the members and team of RTI India

Regards

5. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

I am proud of being a member of this rtiindia.org

The larger credit goes to the RTI Admin , RTI team and Moderators. Above them the Members who come here to ask and assist.

It brings such a pride to know that a NGO has enacted RTI Act policies in its Constitution to be accountable , being inspired from RTIINDIA.org

WOW...Ussshu ..I have proud rtiindia.org

6. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

congrates to rti & sir-ganpath.

7. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Thank you Nethra. I have taken it as an additional responsibility. Not as a title.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

8. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

We are pround to have you Ganpat, with us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android