Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

1. Thumbs up Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1527-r...ary-today.html

Kindly use this thread to Post any bug, suggestion, or comment about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Regards,
    Kushal

2. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Kushal,

With all humility, I accept this new responsibility of being a Moderator for this beloved forum, that has served as a great store-house of knowledge for me. I hope & trust that I do not belie the expectations of you and other members of the RTI India Team.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Approaching 1st Anniversary of RTI India.

A very 'Happy Aniversary' to the RTI India. The team has made a humble beginning by launching this interactive site and I am sanguine that the organization would be able to grow from strength to strenght in its questfor transparency in all walks of life. What is realy enthusing is the composition of the active members, who are comparitively younger in age and service and hopefully posses the motivation to pursue with the 'mission' well into the 21st century.
    My kudos to Dr Kushal Pathak for the maiden effort in this direction.
    regards and all the very best.

brajesh

4. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Welcome Ganapathi to RTI Team.

5. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Welcome onboard Ganpatji

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by ganpat1956 View Post
    Kushal,

With all humility, I accept this new responsibility of being a Moderator for this beloved forum, that has served as a great store-house of knowledge for me. I hope & trust that I do not belie the expectations of you and other members of the RTI India Team.
    Congrats Ganpat !
    Now at least, you should treat me to one show of "Shivaji" !

7. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Congrats Ganpat !
    Now at least, you should treat me to one show of "Shivaji" !
    Is it a secret deal

8. Re: Discussions: RTI India celebrates it's 1st Anniversary today

No Kushal, nothing private or secret. It is just an old joke between us. Both of us haven't had time to see this tamil movie Shivaji yet, though we have heard about it. The story is about an NRI who returns to India and ends up as a crusader fighting against corruption.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android