Thread: Brijesh from Delhi

1. Brijesh from Delhi

Hello Everybody,
    I am Brijesh Bhatt practising Lawyer at Supreme Court.
    While finding latest decesions from CIC I came across this site it is really nice to see that this site has been posting current decesions immidiately.
    Tough I am aware of technicalities of RTI Act I thik I can educate myself with the help of knowledgealbe & Responsilbe members of this site on practical aspects of RTI Act & I am ready to help anyone who nedds my help.

Thanks

2. Hello,
    Welcome to RTI India. I hope you will certainly be an asset here, and the community can gain from your valuable experiences.

Are you dealing specifically with RTI cases?
    Regards,

3. welcome onboard Brajesh. Have a great time here!

4. Quote Originally Posted by kushal View Post
    Hello,
    Welcome to RTI India. I hope you will certainly be an asset here, and the community can gain from your valuable experiences.

Are you dealing specifically with RTI cases?
    Regards,
    Dear kaushal,
    Thanks. Presently I am handling Cvil, Criminal and Constitutional matters. As far as RTI is concerned I am encouraging my clients to use this tool and I am also voluntarily helping pepole in filing RTI applications and appeals. I can say RTI is also one of the area of my law practice. Now I am seeking you pepole's support to promote and strengthen this act and its use.

Regards,
    Last edited by brijeshbhatt; 14-11-06 at 07:48 PM.

5. Welcome to RTI Brajesh. RTI is an evolving law and it require contribution from all citizens to make it meaningfull.
    Look forward to hear you more here.

6. Quote Originally Posted by maneesh View Post
    Welcome to RTI Brajesh. RTI is an evolving law and it require contribution from all citizens to make it meaningfull.
    Look forward to hear you more here.
    Thanks Maneesh,
    You are correct !
    I feel that presently this law has not enough teeths and CIC should be armed with more powers to make RTI more effective.

Regards,

7. Thaks ! Hope you wil keep on guiding me

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android