Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Land Patta Passbooks Andhra pradesh.

  1. Land Patta Passbooks Andhra pradesh.

    Reason i am here.

    I have applied for patta passbooks for my land in my village it has been six months.
    MRO is not issueing the passbooks. I am in USA.My father is going around the MRO office for 6 months now.But still MRO keeps delaying.
    I am having trouble with MRO office getting my Land passbook from 6 months.

    Give me proper guidence.


  2. Hello Venku,
    You must ask your father to search for CPIO or simply go to post office and deposit the application with 10/- receipt. The Post Offices have been instructed to pass on the application to the concerned CPIO.

    Now in the application following things must be asked which will serve your purpose:
    • What all actions had been taken on the application filed by your father
    • copy of note sheet.

  3. Kushal,

    Thank you for the quick reply. That was helpful info.

    Is there a way that i could submit online Application? Please let know if there is a onlice application process.

    thank you

  4. No!
    There is no way you can apply online as of now. A simple paper application carry more weight as of now. in India.

  5. Dear Venku,
    As suggeseted by Kushal you can ask your father to file an application under RTI.
    The office which is looking after the land records and its computerisation is Office of Commissioner Survey Settlements and Land Records The website is there but i could make much out of it.
    Land Records Computerization

    You can send your application to CPIO, Officer of the Commissioner Survey Settlements and Land Records, Hydrabad.

    The option is sending the application to Post office is equally good.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android