Thread: Forum is place where we may share the experiences without boundaries.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Forum is place where we may share the experiences without boundaries.

I want to know the opinion of other my friends with regards to my opinion that in forum we may share experiences. Sharing of experiences is only way know the actual position of RTI and it will create atmosphere of effective implementation of RTI. Seeking views.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re:

Yes Mr. Gupta but the problem is the normal citizen does not want to get his rights, I have seen around me people are happy with bad roads, giving bribe to police, paying for cleaning the street, even paying for repairing the street lights.
    The problem is we are afraid of being exposed that we can't write a application or we can't talk to the officer. I daily encourage many people daily, but all are dump.
    We are very few people are indulge with it but we also need the strength of majority and awareness of rights. That could not be done on net form that must be done physically in our society, and that is the difficult task.
    Hope they will awake one day when they got them self in ditch.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android