Searchable online Indian RTI Act 2005
We have been working from the past many weeks on completion this project and finally we have made it online.
Right to Information Act 2005
The key features are:
We expect this to help Officers, organizations, Citizens and all those interested in Right to Information India to find the relevant rule correctly in the fastest possible way using highly advanced keyword generation technology and Full text search.
- Complete Right to Information Act online
- The act has been made completely indexed and search able. That means any part of the act can be searched with a keyword.
- You can enter one or more keywords to search ('*' and '?' wildcards are supported).
- The search can be made to display 10,20,50 and 100 search results.
- The search can be performed as any search words or all search words.
However, we have not yet done the final auditing of the content as well as cross-browser compatibility test. Therefore it is still in beta, and we have restricted the access to the site till it's Release Candidate (RC)
URL: Right to Information Act 2005
Discuss this announcement here!
The Act has been upgraded with new features, and more visuals. Kindly check up the act here: