Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Searchable online Indian RTI Act 2005

1. Discussion: Searchable online Indian RTI Act 2005

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/announ...ct-2005-a.html

Kindly use this thread to Post any bug, suggestion, or comment about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Regards,
    Kushal

2. That's a great work Kushal. Let us make a searchable judgement of cic and searchable circulars as well. Once again congratulations for great job done

3. Questionairre of Sixth Pay Commission

Quote Originally Posted by maneesh View Post
    That's a great work Kushal. Let us make a searchable judgement of cic and searchable circulars as well. Once again congratulations for great job done
    congratulations to developers of useful site! if you can link pay Commissions questionairre from nic at their portal site india.gov.in you would be rendering a great service to officers of all the services since this Commissions terms of reference atre much wider than others in past! also your site can send consolidated views of officers of various departments as designed to provide vlimited access to members of different services! Wish you and Kushal luck in this noble venture! Hari Gautam Obhrai

4. @ Hari Gautam Obhrai
    I must thank You for giving us these great suggestions. Surely we will try them. However, I think pay commission issue is not relevant to RTI India Portal and we have already floated this idea with the core team at the Online community of Indian Officers portal, IndianOfficer.in: Online Community of Indian Bureaucrats - Home.

Let us make a searchable judgement of cic and searchable circulars as well.
    Yes, Maneesh we would do that too some day. If you have an architecture of the codes, it would speed up things.

Did you use the Keyword and full text search over the ACT?
    If you have any suggestions on improving the keywords search, let me know.

5. Thank you Kushal for making this great effort. I must say, it is really helpful. The search capability is awsome, and would benefit all in so many ways. I just couldn't see any thing left for improvement.

6. Thaks Kushal, I sincerely believe that this new searchable database would be of immense help for everyone associated with RTI and educating people about RTI.

7. I will send you the architecure in your email in 2 days. With such a vibrant community of people we will be able to roll out the same by the new year.

8. Thank You Brajesh.

Anybody would be interested in download able, fully search able RTI Act. I would need another weekend to bring out it's 1st beta.

I can make it in PDF fully indexed and searchable format and also in eBook format.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android