Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Income tax refund

  1. Income tax refund


    I am a salaried person in Mumbai. I am completely new to RTI - have not filed an application so far. I have not received my refund for assessment year 2005-06.

    Can you tell me specific format in which I must file an application to get information on the status of refund.

    Can you tell me to which address and person I should address this to,

    Many thanks.

  2. Re: Income tax refund

    Kindly read there threads:

Tags for this Thread


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android