Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello RTI community

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries

hallo everybody

hallo everybody my name is vikramji chhajed I am from Siwana of Barmer district in Rajasthan. I had worked as press reporter for Nav Bharat Times a Times of India Publication. I had also work as joint secretary of siwanchi sangh a social organization working for humanity.

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello RTI community

Hello Ganpat. It is our pleasure that people like are connecting each others here.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Re: Hello RTI community

So mny peo0ple have already welcomed you to the forum for which you are a super moderator and I also join with them.
    Coming to your point of interest of defending officials in the disciplinary proceedings, as an experienced person in that field I am to add tht the govt.oficials who are in service or retired only can defend a disc.case as a defence counsel either under CCS(CCA)RULES 1965 or any other state disc.rules.If the disciplinary proceedings are some other nature, i am not very clear about that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android