Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hallo everybody

hallo everybody my name is vikramji chhajed I am from Siwana of Barmer district in Rajasthan. I had worked as press reporter for Nav Bharat Times a Times of India Publication. I had also work as joint secretary of siwanchi sangh a social organization working for humanity.

› Find content similar to: Hello RTI community

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Hello RTI community

Hello Ganpat. It is our pleasure that people like are connecting each others here.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

Re: Hello RTI community

So mny peo0ple have already welcomed you to the forum for which you are a super moderator and I also join with them.
    Coming to your point of interest of defending officials in the disciplinary proceedings, as an experienced person in that field I am to add tht the govt.oficials who are in service or retired only can defend a disc.case as a defence counsel either under CCS(CCA)RULES 1965 or any other state disc.rules.If the disciplinary proceedings are some other nature, i am not very clear about that

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android