0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Question Info required from the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) or its apex body

We've had a pending case in the Debt recovery tribunal-3 (DRT-3), New Delhi, for a very long time (many years). Since the past one year, there is no judge to preside over matters and the case drags on and on. I want to file an RTI application requesting information about "when will a judge appear" for our case. The scribe present in the court room, when asked, said one can file the application in the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of banking but I could not find anything about DRT on the finance ministry's website. The DRT's website lists names (and addresses) of senior officers in various banks who can be asked for information but I think a question about the absence of a judge can only be asked to the judiciary or an equivalent body.

Where can I post/send my RTI application requesting the status of the DRT-3 court and whether or not a judge will be appointed in time?
    Is is possible to send such a question to the CIC? Would they direct it to the appropriate office of the government?

Please help.

› Find content similar to: Info required from the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) or its apex body

Last edited by purpleindian; 18-10-07 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Type error correction