Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Appeal

1. Second Appeal

I have gone in for Second Appeal to CIC but there has been no acknowledgement / response for the same. I had applied in June but I have not heard from them thereafter. How much time does it take ?

2. Re: Second Appeal

Did you check up the link : Status of appeals & complaints in the cic web site?
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Second Appeal

Presently second appeals registered even during Mrch 2007 has not come up for hearing. I suggest you better contact the concerned Additional Registrar in his e-mail and seek the registration number. I have found them to be obliging. Once you get the Registration number you can check its present status from the CIC's site.

4. Re: Second Appeal

What is the email of the Addl.Registrar ?

5. Re: Second Appeal

The Joint Secretary of the the CIC also acts as Registrar. His detailed contact is available on the website of the CIC under the head "contact us". I think it is not possible to send the email id of anybody here.

6. Re: Second Appeal

Off course you can post the email of public importance for example admin[at]rtiindia.org, preventing live email links, this way the email ID's cannot be farmed for spamming.

7. Re: Second Appeal

Thanks Sir,
    The email address of the Registrar of CIC is : lcsinghi[at]nic.in.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Second Appeal

There is no secrecy on the above e-mail id it is available in theCIC site. Anyone can get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android