Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I submitted one RTI application but no response from Pio

1. Re: I submitted one RTI application but no response from Pio

I had submitted my experince with 'truth' of RTI in some of my previous posts. I do admit that I don't have any that much knowledgeable RTI activist friendshere to act properly . But when the united effortof all those PIO-FAA and above all the SIC 'for the corrupt' only then how to proceed with ? I read many success stories in this forum , but in our case, revelation is that one PA was asked by the Govt. Secretary to take ' immediate'/ urgent action against certain corrupt persons ( 22 such instances) but even after 3-4 years of period of time no action was taken. Some persons advised to go to the media - but they are not 'interested with this type of 'stories' now a days. Though few years back they did help in many ways. Not now. Judiciary ? At least we have experience of two decades of legal activities in HC & SC. Most of the petitioners have died already , but the directives of HC & SC were nicely violated by the united stronger force of corrupts. In short I should mention here that only for implementation of one 'directive ' of HC We had to go to the HC & SC for atleast 10 times . But that directive is yet to be implemented by the concerned PA. I do admit , Sir, we are 'not active and knowledgeable enough to proceed with !

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

Re: I submitted one RTI application but no response from Pio

If there are High Court Directives, why don't you file contempt proceedings against PA? It is as simple as that.

3. Re: I submitted one RTI application but no response from Pio

Dear Sir,
    One Contempt petition had been filed and still pending, but the most important point is that in another vital case there was no possibility to file contempt petition. I don't want to elaborate it in this forum.
    I would request you to go through the thread--"How to tackle the collective evasive act of PIO in West Bengal"; particularly post no 10.
    Further I would like to mention you that WBSIC has got only one Commissioner and there was not a sigle hearing held in this month , as per the website.
    Abhijeet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android