Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Hello Karira
    You put me back to life at least I can proceed further to seek justice which I need urgently because my redo operation for spinal cord injury (odontoid fracture)is waiting in AIIMS -DELHI and my dues withheld unlawfully with Gen. BC. Joshi APS.

› Find content similar to: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Ok. It is agreed that the AWES school in question is to be treated as a public authority. But with every additional post here, we are moving away from the main issue posed by Amrita Ganga.

The applicant having already initiated the process has not received any reply even after the 30+5 days period. The issue here is what should be the next step. Is it a complaint under Sec.18 as suggested by sidmis or should it be a first appeal under Sec 19 , which appears to be the favourite route of sngupta?

In as much as nobody knows if the AWES school has set up an RTI mechanism with a PIO & FAA in place, I think any attempt to locate a non-existent FAA to submit an appeal u/s 19 will be a wild goose chase. Under the circumstances, a complaint to CIC u/s 18 as suggested by sidmis appears to be a reasonable option.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Ok Mr. Ganpat1956,
    Actually only making complaint without any solution have no meaning. As per my experience the CIC is not giving any weightage to complaints and when I presented this issue to Mr. Ansari he imphasized that CIC is getting 6000 complaints in one month and without having manpower how we may inform to applicants to submit first appeal to AA. Actually when there is any dispute we may settle the dispute only by patience. If we will try to get hasty we will only waste financial resources and time. It is my suggestion to every one to tackle the disputes patiencely.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear Shri Gupta,
    This thread is about a query posed by a member and you have already given your views/suggestions. Your experiences with CIC too have been posted in various other threads several times. Such repetitions not only clutter the forum but take the discussions away from the main issue, without giving a clear guidance to the person who has put up the query.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friends ,I tried to post this reply many times but failed with login massage.Anyway one more time...I have to represent my case before CIC under sec.19.(pl.do't hijacke its importance)I want to keep my application against AWES in simple manner for better understanding but in the process I am tearing my hair. I need your help.Pl. advice me about related link/thread/rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry...Friends I have mention sec 19 in place of 18. Pl. read sec 18 as suggested by gunpatji.sorry one more time..... it happen because of those login massages which disturbe me many times.

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: RTI application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Hello Amrita,

Have you yet submitted your complaint to the CIC?

There's a standard form available which you may use for this purpose.

Plz reply to this message and I shall send you the link.

Sidmis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I afraid, I do not agree with Sh. sngupta. None of the provision of the Act is useless. S.18 has been inserted for such situations only

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast